If you need a hand to get started managing hazards and of course, improving safety performance and productivity in your workplace,then why not talk to one of our Safety Advisors
Our advisory service has been helping small to medium businesses since 2004. We continue to receive positive feedback,
from employers and managers who have benefited from the practical advice , tools and ongoing support of an advisor. Our advisors are independent and the visits are confidential. So if you don’t know where to start or just need a help up to obtain compliance, do what many of our clients have done : give us a call to request a visit on 97911961 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide complete Safety Management Systems customised to your companies needs, provide advise or a policy or procedure. Our goal is to provide process’ systems and procedures that are logical, functional and meet the needs of the client.
Our consultants can develop,implement and manage your workplace Safety Systems as a complete package or just the elements that you need.
We presently manage safety for a number of companies in the South West. This represents a significant saving in the cost of their management of safety.
We can do everything a site safety officer does at a fraction of the cost .
Your First step should be to complete the Small Business Quiz. This will give you a starting point
Small Business Quiz
This small business quiz has been provided by workSafe WA and is a very good tool to establish if you are compliant or need to do more. It takes about 5 minutes and will provide you some valuable insight into the operation of your business Download Small Business Quiz Here There is no obligation and the quiz is free
Frontline’s Work Health and Safety Advisors can help you make your workplace safer by:
- providing you with practical tools — checklists, worksheets and sample safe work procedures — to help you identify hazards in your workplace
- helping you implement solutions that are relevant, practical and affordable
- checking that the safety plans and policies you have in place are on track.
- Site Safety Officers
- Site Inspections both specific and general
- Conduct and facilitation of toolbox meetings
- Investigation of accidents and incidents
Our Advisors are here to help small to medium sized business Our services are strictly confidential
We can also provide you with the following:
- Environmental Management Systems and procedures
- Quality Management Systems and procedures
- Security Management systems and Procedures
- Workplace or onsite drug testing and supporting policies and procedures
Contact our office for further information